Sunday, June 21, 2009

almost there


For those of you who don't know, I have been on a 4-week intensive C.E.L.T.A. course to be Cambridge certified to teach English as a second language. It has been three long weeks of waking up at 6am and going to bed at midnight with only a couple of hours free during the day to consume massive amounts of food. For the time being my blog has become "one-a-day" format because I spend about 11 hours a day at Canterbury University most days of the week. It's been an incredible growing experience and certainly has cultivated one of my passions. I am 4 days away from certification now eagerly awaiting the right of passage to an amazingly fulfilling career. June 26th, 2009 will mark a great new chapter in my life.

I'm almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment