Monday, March 9, 2009

Waterfall #4

After the second adrenaline rush here (rock-hopping) I debated back and forth before deciding I was too exhausted and bloodied to check "waterfall jumping" off of my list. So we headed back for The Welcome Swallow. After getting chased and bullied by cows and bulls twice momentarily running for our lives each time, we realized we were lost. Two hours of roaming (cerebral-gps battery died) brought us right back to the waterfall. I figured it was a sign or subtle second chance at a rare opportunity. That's when I decided to have my third adrenaline rush in NZ.

I gathered what little energy I had left, looked down at my shin, looked a bit further to the bottom of the waterfall, took my clothes off and went for it. No description or image necessary, you can imagine the gratification...

No comments:

Post a Comment